Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Steve Irwin died

...as the whole world knows by now. They are talking about state funerals and the like now. Perhaps they will bury him in a island in the middle of the crocodile swamp at Australia Zoo so that people can make a pilgrimage to his grave - if they are brave enough.

I mean c'mon, yeah he was a likable chap with apparently good intentions but lets face it the guy always was a walking meat popsicle. Although the manner of his death was a bit freakish, it is not really a surprise that he was killed by wildlife.

I guess people thought he would end up as one of those people you vaguely remember on a "where are they now?" show like that Richard Attensomething guy.

While I am sure that most (myself included) feel sympathy towards his family, I am also sure that many will not hesitate to support the invasive probing of the press by buying their gutter scraping tripe. And so the stings continue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home